Description of the position
We are looking for a Junior Actuary Consultant who will assist our actuaries with the technical assistance and advice to insurance companies, pension funds and employers. You will be employed in our various competence centres (Life, Non-Life, Health, Employee Benefits, Reinsurance and ALM), depending on your interests and the needs of our clients.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences
- Good knowledge of the current IT applications
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Pragmatic and proactive, with strong analytical skills
- Independent worker who also likes Teamwork.
Actuarial students looking for an internship or technical profiles (e.g. with a background in mathematics or engineering) may apply.