|POSITION||Employee Benefits Actuary|
Desription of the position
We are looking for an Employee Benefits Actuary Consultant who will report to the Executive Senior Actuary EB.
The Actuary will be in charge of the following tasks:
- To give technical assistance and advice to pension funds, employers and insurance companies
- To follow-up the Belgian and EU pension environment/legislation (IORP II)
- To handle the actuarial management of pension plans
- To support the appointed actuary of pension funds (OFP’s)
- To evaluate pension plans according to international standards.
- Master’s degree in actuarial sciences
- Good knowledge of the current IT applications
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Preferably, a working experience of 2-5 years
- Technical expertise in Employee Benefits
- Pragmatic and proactive, with strong analytical skills
- Independent worker who also likes team work.