Description of the position
We are looking for a Non-Life and a Life Actuary Consultant who will report to the Executive Senior Actuary.
The Actuaries will be in charge of the following tasks:
- To give technical assistance and advice to insurance companies mainly in the life/non-life fields
- To follow-up and be knowledgeable in Solvency II and, preferably, IFRS 17
- To support the Actuarial Function
- To be involved in M&A’s.
- Master’s degree in actuarial sciences
- Good knowledge of the current IT applications
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Preferably, a working experience of 2-5 years
- Pragmatic and proactive, with strong analytical skills
- Independent worker who also likes Teamwork.